The series of cosmetics Home Recipes comprises of Russian conditioning products which base their action on fresh herbs, smelling honey, natural milk as well as ripe vegetables and fruit. Products by Pervoe Reshenie is taking advantage of old recipes and natural substances following timeless beauty rituals of women. One of the most popular cosmetics of this Russian brand is olive balm for all hair types. What can be said about this product?
According to the producer
Classic olive balm for all hair types is a supplement of every haircare. The balm was developed in such a way to deliver nourishment, reinforcement and shine to strands. Additional effects the product provides is easiness of detangling, smoothing and taming even the most unruly wisps.
Composition of the products
Hair balm by Home Recipes owns its features to the set of the perfectly selected active substances that complement each other’s action. The composition of the cosmetic is pleasant and short descriptions concerning the ingredients are provided on the packaging.
- Olive oil (Olea Europea Oil) – nourishes hair and scalp, promotes hair growth,
- Honey (Mel Extract) – moisturises intensively and makes hair delicate to the touch,
- Lemon juice (Citrus Medica Limonum Juice) – promotes hair growth and reinforces hair,
- Walnut extract (Juglans Regia Extract) – encourages regeneration,
- Guelder rose (Viburnum Opulus) – relaxes muscles and soothes irritations,
- Sage (Salvia Amurensis) – adds shine to hair and can darken it slightly.
Way of applying the product
Hair balm by Russian Home Recipes has to be applied similarly to any hair conditioner. To clarify, it has to be put on damp and shampooed hair paying attention to each strand being covered evenly with the cosmetic. It’s also advised to do a scalp massage. This green cosmetic has to be left on hair for a few minutes and then rinsed off.
Balm for all hair types labelled Home Recipes is a light product which closes hair cuticles and makes hair smooth and easy to detangle. It works for all hair types because it doesn’t overburden.